Friday, May 20, 2011

It's finished!

I'm so excited!  We finally finished my garden house!  I have wanted one of these for years, but they have always come with a hefty price tag.  Being the obessive-compulsive, instant gratification girl that I am, I decided to make one myself.  Hey...I'm a contractor's daughter and I know how to use power tools!  Okay...I'm not allowed to use anything with a blade....yet...  ;)   I did all of the work myself, with the exception of the roof.  My adorable hubby had to help me with that, much to his dismay delight.  He was not terribly optomistic when I started this project, but had to admit that as usual, I was right it turned out perfectly!  I'm planning on selling these on a local basis, by custom order.  I cannot wait to fill it with flowers, candles, and maybe a garden bunny or two...

Now I'm off to work out with my guy, so we can enjoy some fish tacos and margaritas!  The weather here on the Central Coast is absolutely gorgeous today.  I can't wait to soak up some sun this weekend and have a date night.  Hope you have the most fabulous day!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment