Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little glimpse into our home...

I thought I'd post some pics of our home, which is a constant money-pit work in progress.  This is our spring table setting...

A favorite corner of the family room.  The hubby doesn't get my love of all things numeric. He thinks I might be insane have a problem...

I'm not sure I dusted before this pic was taken.  I like to think that just adds a little authenticity...

Okay, this is embarrassing.  Clearly my children  housekeeper did NOT dust before this one....

One of the first antiques the hubby and I bought in the early years.  It's one of our favorites, even though we live in a smoke free enviroment and in no way condone any products containing nicotine.

A little sampling of the pillows I've started to sell.  Now I just have to work up the courage set up an Etsy site.  The chair is my first attempt at dropcloth upholstery...I think it does not look too much like it was done by a 5 year old looks okay...

I'm still a tad intimidated by this blog business, especially after my daily visits to my blog idols...who are too numerous to list.  I can only hope to accomplish a fraction of all they do...

Thanks for chatting! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the wreath on the chair did you make that? Your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make that wreath! I'm selling those as well and your sweet words just gave me the confidence I need! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete