Saturday, August 6, 2011

Working on a few goodies!

Today I'm putting the sewing aside and finishing some items I've been working on for a little while.  I found some great windows, with chippy paint in awesome colors, that just BEGGED to be made into chalkboards!   I forgot to take "before" pictures, but remembered before I finished completely!



I absolutely LOVE the color on this window...the minute I saw it I knew I had to use the botanical print!  Some things are hard to sell...this is going to be one of them!  BUT...I'm really hoping to get a booth and this will go there if I'm lucky!

Also working on this adorable little child's chair...going to use Annie Sloan's "Old White" and "Louis Blue"...and then do something really fun for the seat!

I'm thinking this would be a really cute "Time Out" chair...what do you think?

Go out and seize the day!  CARPE DIEM!

HUGS!
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment